Monday, June 13, 2011

2011 Back and Back and Again

I first made this blog when I was leaving New Orleans I think. Maybe I made it while I was still living there but it has been a while. I've decided to reestablish my online presence and contribute the to the interweb along with everyone else. My interests have changed a lot through the last few years however and as of 4-6 weeks after June 11th, 2011, I will be in possession of a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry. I'm looking to try and share some of my knowledge to those who will listen and add a piece of myself to other people's lives.
Right now I'm in limbo, wrapping up the pedestrian tasks involved in moving and reestablishing oneself in a new location. This may damper my new enthusiasm for blogging, but I can still let my non-existent readers know that I hope to find my way through various texts on quantum mechanics and regurgitate them in a more friendly manner to you the reader. The more I study, the more I'm convinced anyone can understand this material if they try. Hopefully I can be a bridge between you and curiosities that may not be in your disciplines but still occupy a space in your mind. I already have a few books available and once I get out of B-Ham I will start on chapter one.

So cheers to new things, old things and you.

No comments: